[Debconf-team] Requesting an extra working room or two?

Hi again,

Regarding where we can store the servers/laptops/printers/whatever we
receive before Debcamp: Oaxtepec is not offering us to use a warehouse
they have as such, but they are offering us to rent a smaller working
room that's next to the hacklab (I'll put the links to the Oaxtepec
complete maps and to the dimensions of those spaces as soon as we have
them scanned). The rent for this smaller room is MX$1197 per day (over
US$100, under EUR100). The room does _not_ have any special security
measures - Oaxtepec agrees to promise us nobody will enter the rooms,
but the doors are far from unbreakable. Given this, I think our best
solution will be to receive all the equipment at our houses (probably
a Cuautla/Oaxtepec local would be best), as the security situation is
not that different.

Now, regarding those rooms: I do suggest we rent at least one of them,
maybe even both, to use for our work during Debconf. They are 3m
behind the hacklabs. I think one of them would be an ideal place to
have organization-required material, probably host the servers, while
the other can be a perfect space for the video team to work - Even
having the video team and the servers can be done there. I'll explain
a bit more the spaces later today when I have the maps.

In any case, we must act _now_ - We were told there is another group
that will probably want the rooms during the same time we are
there. We get preference, as we are a larger group and we already
payed the first 10%, but only if we confirm before the other group
decides and pays.

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23