Re: [Debconf-team] Requesting an extra working room or two?

Hi,

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 13:41, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Now, regarding those rooms: I do suggest we rent at least one of them,
> maybe even both, to use for our work during Debconf. They are 3m
> behind the hacklabs. I think one of them would be an ideal place to
> have organization-required material, probably host the servers, while
> the other can be a perfect space for the video team to work - Even
> having the video team and the servers can be done there.

aaeeh

> I'll explain
> a bit more the spaces later today when I have the maps.

I hope I've misunderstood you in the above sentence and you _dont_ plan to put
the servers and the video team in one room ?!

Besides that, those rooms sound good :)

> In any case, we must act _now_

So IMHO we should get them, then I don't really know if we can afford them.

regards,
	Holger