Re: [Debconf-team] Authentication for food

Meike Reichle dijo [Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 02:27:25PM +0100]:
> 3) Pure visual authentication: Debianers are a social crowd. I would
> assume there would be at least some (well-meant) abuse. Providing tickets
> would still allow people to swap meals or invite others but hopefully the
> overall numbers of consumed meals would be the projected one.

Yes, but we must discourage this - The restaurant works with some
margin for adjustement, of course... But if we invite 10% extra people
(think DebianDay), we will end up with too little food to serve -
And that's bad as well :)

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23