Re: press item announcing success of DebConf 5?

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 20:21 +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> We at the PR team have something upcoming later this week, both a
> press release looking back at the event and a press review of all
> mentions of the event in the media. Stay tuned.

In addition, a more thorough Final Report is in the works. Suggestions
and content (short blurbs with personal perspectives for example) is
most welcome!

Branden, if you'd like to expand your blurbs with some more commentary,
it would fit very well in the Final Report. Otherwise, is it ok to
include what you wrote as is?

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>