Re: press item announcing success of DebConf 5?

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 12:56:26PM +1000, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> Thanks to the people involved in putting out that press release. That
> was quick!

Agreed.  We could have had more details on *why* we considered it a
success, as some of the /. crowd pointed out, but that's all right.  It's
something I covered in my dinner speech at the conference itself, and I
still have my notes so I can write a bit about it in my next DPL report.

Thanks to everyone.

--
G. Branden Robinson
Debian Project Leader