Re: kiitos debconf organizers!

On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 02:10 -0700, Joshua Kwan wrote:
> > See you in MX
> >           Andreas (just arrived in Berlin
> AOL on that too! it's much closer to home for me.
>
> And after calming down, I apologize to all the people who woke me up a
> few days ago. I will simply party at Debconf6 and wake you up in return :)

I have also to thank all the people who just made everything this
possible. Thank you all, I thank you all and everyone of you.

I was also completely happy with meeting old friends and meeting new
friends, as well.

I just can say you I will do as much as possible, with all the DebConf6
crew, to make your next DebConf experience as good as this one was.
Thank you very, very much.

I hope to see all of you, and more people on Aztec land.

Greetings from Estonia,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.