Re: Video Team really NEEDS diff's from the original schedule - was Re: Debian Project goals for 2005-2006

[Please, don't Cc: me. I don't need extra copies of list mail.]

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Henning Sprang wrote:
> as nobody answered the appended message until now, I feel forced to really
> emphasize :
>
> It is really crucial for me to get informed about the changes in the
> talk schedule, plus it would be really cool to get some machine
> readable format of it (while the latter could replace the former,
> bugt my requests for this keep unanswered, too)

To repeat again what I've said in
<[🔎] 20050710175221.GP29146@xieana.donarmstrong.org> and
<[🔎] 20050710202149.GU29146@xieana.donarmstrong.org>

No changes have been made.

There was a typo in the room assignment for the Debian Women's
talk. It is going to be held in T1, was scheduled to be held in T1,
but a typo in the printed schedule (which has since been rectivied)
had it listed in T2.

A machine readable format which includes BoFs and lunch and dinner as
well is at http://archimedes.ucr.edu/schedule.txt. If you need a
parser for it, e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Don Armstrong

--
Dropping non-free would set us back at least, what, 300 packages? It'd
take MONTHS to make up the difference, and meanwhile Debian users will

And what about SHAREHOLDER VALUE?
 -- Matt Zimmerman in <gYuD3D.A.ayC.nGB39@murphy>