Video Team really NEEDS diff's from the original schedule - was Re: Debian Project goals for 2005-2006

Hi,
as nobody answered the appended message until now, I feel forced to really
emphasize :

It is really crucial for me to get informed about the changes in the talk
schedule, plus it would be really cool to get some machine readable format
of it (while the latter could replace the former, bugt my requests for this
keep unanswered, too) - it is absolutely unfeasible for me to manually
browse throught the whole plan and see if my video recording plan is still
in sync with it (admitting it will be getting easier each day).

Sorry for the nagging,
Henning