Re: Debian Project goals for 2005-2006

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Noèl Köthe wrote:
> 17:30-18:00 "Debian Project goals for 2005-2006" (30)
>         An open Q & A session with key members of the Debian Project.
>         Moderator: Jaldhar H. Vyas
>
> was canceled because of time problem.  I think this one is very
> interesting and important so it should be hold during debconf.
>
> There are free timeslots left:
>
> Tuesday (tomorrow, doesn't make sense)
> Wednesday (day trip)
> Thursday	2005-07-14 10-11    T1
> Friday		2005-07-15 10-11.45 T1

These spaces aren't available, unfortunatly.

T1 is actually occupied on Friday (that was a typo) and the move of
the talk that was in T1 to T2 was done with the implicit understanding
that there would not be another talk conflicting during the first
hour.

The spaces that are available are the Ad Hoc BoF slots, which Jaldhar
can schedule using the instructions here:
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5AdHocBoF

That being said, feel free to pigeonhole any "key members of Debian"
and ask them any questions that you feel are important. I find plying
them with alchohol to be a tried and true method.

Don Armstrong

--
Identical parts aren't.
 -- Beach's Law