Re: Debian Project goals for 2005-2006

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Henning Sprang wrote:
> What talks do happen there? Do they need to be recorded by the video
> crew?  Plus, could I be informed about additional talks coming, too?
> Because it's important for the video team to know when talks take
> place to record them :)

There won't be any additional talks in the main auditorium
rooms. There will be additional ad hoc bofs present in the glass room
at sm�kki, but they can be scheduled as late as people want to
schedule them, and will be really informal, so I've no idea if you
want to bother video taping them.

The schedule will be at http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5AdHocBoF and I
will try to keep it updated; so I guess the video team can decide
either way about the talks.

Don Armstrong

--
Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for
the people.