Re: First Debconf 5 Schedule Draft

Don Armstrong dijo [Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 03:14:59PM -0700]:
> > I don't see the South Asia BOF on there.  Did no one show any interest or
> > is there a glitch?
>
> http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/general/proposals/20
>
> shows its status as withdrawn by the author.
>
> If this is in error, please fix it, then tell me which of the slots
> currently marked FREE you wish to occupy.

Just fixed it. There was a bit of movement on that talk before
reassigning it to Valdhar (sorry if spelling is wrong), and it was
left as withdrawn.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.org - (+52-55)1451-2244 / 5623-0154
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23