T-shirts for DebConf

Hi,

I haven't got the final price quote from the T-shirt printshop yet. They
actually said they'd send it today but I should get it early tomorrow. On
the phone the person said it should be around 3000 euros but she has to
still calculate it. I just sent them a follow-up email, which is below (in
Finnish).

The name of the shop is Viinimarja (http://www.viinimarja.com) and they use
B&C shirts which are 190 g/m2 and 210 g/m2 for lady-fit. The lady-fit wasn't
available in all the colors we wanted, so I took the liberty to suggest the
following changes:

dark yellow => orange
wine red => bright red
orange => blue

I hope that's okay for you?

The size of the print will be the same in all shirts so it will be adjusted
based on what can nicely fit on the small lady-fit shirts (about A4).

They said they can work during the weekend and be ready by Monday. So if the
final price quote isn't too much over 3000 euros I think we can place the
order? In case the price is higher what is the absolute maximum we can
accept?

Cheers,

AJT

P.S. Credits for finding the print shop don't belong to me but Aaro "Frank"
Huhtala. Thanks!

----- Forwarded message from Arto Teras <ajt@flug.fi> -----