Re: First Debconf 5 Schedule Draft

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, Don Armstrong wrote:
> >This is the first draft of the talk schedule. All of the BoFs,
> >Workshops, Roundtables, and Talks are on this schedule, so it's
> >rather massive.
> >
> >Please, please look it over and see if there are any major
> >problems.
>
> I don't see the South Asia BOF on there.  Did no one show any interest or
> is there a glitch?

http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/general/proposals/20

shows its status as withdrawn by the author.

If this is in error, please fix it, then tell me which of the slots
currently marked FREE you wish to occupy.

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like colour television