Re: Network.

Hi!

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 04:48:58PM +0300, Arppe, Heikki wrote:
> 	Jesus,
>
> I'm somewhat worried about this. Make sure you get satisfactory
> answers from Trinet/TKY.

We had a meeting with the TKK/TKY people today and we got a positive feedback.
We have permision granted to set our network backbone using wireless, so we
are "full power ahead".

Now, we are rethinking the server room, since the place in the Dorm basement
does not have electricity and network, and crossing the door with the cables
impedes us to close it.

Could it be possible to host those machine in the CSD's server room?

we are investigating several possibilities, and CSD's is one of the more clear
ones.

I really would take this oportunity to thank you for all the help provided so
far. We really appreciate it!

Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.10|Helsinki Finland
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

It's called a change-over. The movie goes on and nobody knows the
difference.
		--Narrator (Fight club)