Re: [Debconf-team] Still can't log in

[ Cc me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -team. ]

ti, 2005-12-06 kello 00:52 +0100, Joerg Jaspert kirjoitti:
> To anyone else with this problem:
> I just used liw as a test-victim and it worked. So try to login, it will
> send you to hell. But there you have a "Did you forget your password?"
> login. Click on it, enter the login name and the email you used and send
> it. Wait a bit and you have mail with a new password.

I had tried that, but I had forgotten that Debconf wants me to use my
debian.org address, for no good reason whatsoever, which I never use for
anything else, and don't particularly want to have.

(I also don't see why Comas wants me to enter a username as well as an
e-mail address in the password recovery screen. In fact, I would much
prefer to not have to have any bloody account anywhere for Debconf6, I
have too damn many passwords to deal with anyway.)

After Jörg fixed the password problem for me (thanks!), I still couldn't
submit a proposal because Comas *again* decided a day early that the
time to submit proposals was over. I remember this happening last year
as well. Luckily, Jörg also fixed this, so my talk is now submitted.

Despite all my complaining, I don't think you (plural you) are doing a
bad job. On the contrary, I only grumble because everything is so good
that it would be easy to be perfect.