Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

* Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [2005-11-06 13:53:01]:
> it would be interesting/good to be able to track down dhcp
> servers real fast in those cases. can the networking team come up
> with a list of things to combat that case?

that would be possible by putting some package filters at some
strategic points in the network and filter out dhcp offers not
from our server. or log the dhcp offers in order to track down
the servers.

can cisco switches be configured to do that? or others? my
linksys wrt54g could do it, but that is not standard. (c: