Re: debconf6 video and infrastructure wishlist and notes

[lots of snips about free software for presentations]

I've currently added[0] the following to the site[1]:
"If using slides, please consider that your audience will consist of
people who use free software, and your choice of application to prepare
and display the slides should reflect this if at all possible."

I think this strikes a good balance of:
"Use free software! Use free software! Use free software! Oh, ok, if you
really can't, I suppose we'll let you get away with it"

Neil

[0] http://debconf.debian.net/about/talks/cfp.html
[1] http://debconf.debian.net/
--