Re: Debconf6 dates: We _can_ move the dates

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 21:00 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hrm, how about a move of 2 or 3 days, to the 8 or 9? :)

FWIW, if the event starts on the 8th or 9th, it is most likely for
people may also be arriving on 10th and well, on May 10th is Mother's
day (I don't know if that is the correct name in English) and that being
some day like a national holiday (we love our mothers a lot :-),
airports might be insanely crowded as well as buses to Yautepec/Oaxtepec
and the like.

FWIW.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/