Re: pegasos2 available, but need monitors

Removed Cc's. I dont' think Sven is on the list, but then it doesn't
really concern him how we get the monitors.

ma, 2005-05-09 kello 19:14 +0200, Sven Luther kirjoitti:
> Is there some company that rents out monitors in HEL ? Maybe they can sponsor
> us for the week or something, or i can get the money for the sponsoring.

Don't know of rentals, but it might be possible that Damicon Kraa has
some number of monitors to lend. If not, I'm sure there are enough crap
but workable monitors lying around in people's homes that we can get a
bunch of them. I have two.