pegasos2 available, but need monitors

Hi,

we could/will get 11 pegasos2 (g4 powerpc) machines for debconf, 1
"server" (1gb ram, raid 0 array 2x80 or 2x160) and 10 diskless systems (512mb
ram) - with keyboards & mice, sven ? Please also check/confirm these specs.

Sven would also be able to provide 2 Monitors/TFTs (dunno, Sven... ?) - but we
would still need some more - anybody any ideas on this ?

Sven, do the peg2s have to be shipped on the 25th of June or could you send
them a few days later ?
Do we have a address to ship the pegs to ? (Before July 1st...)

Some people asked for pegasos2 machines for developing, we could use the rest
as kiosks or desktop or whatever - IMO they will be heartly welcomed ;)

regards,
	Holger