Re: pegasos2 available, but need monitors

Hi,

On Thursday 05 May 2005 22:37, Jesus Climent wrote:
> > we could/will get 11 pegasos2 (g4 powerpc) machines for debconf, 1
> > "server" (1gb ram, raid 0 array 2x80 or 2x160) and 10 diskless systems
> > (512mb ram) - with keyboards & mice, sven ? Please also check/confirm
> > these specs.
> >
> > Sven would also be able to provide 2 Monitors/TFTs (dunno, Sven... ?) -
> > but we would still need some more - anybody any ideas on this ?
> > Sven, do the peg2s have to be shipped on the 25th of June or could you
> > send  them a few days later ?

Sven, could you please find out/confirm those specs ? Do we need keyboards &
mice ?

> > Do we have a address to ship the pegs to ? (Before July 1st...)

Stockholm ?

> There are plenty of monitors in the CS department, but i guess we are
> finally using smokki as a base hacklab, so they will not be available for
> us.

ok.

> We can get some monitors (i will be providing 2 with the servers, which of
> course will go back to nokia) but i guess not as many as 11.

Have you (mooch) further investigated this by now ?

> Any ideas?

Some peg2s would be still useful for hacking without monitors as they can be
used thru serial console.

But we still need more monitors/displays...

regards,
	Holger