intel

Intel will pick up the complete food bill. That means they
sponsor us with about 37,000 $US or 28,495.33 EUR.

Additionally we will get 30 Notebooks, 2 big 4way Xeon servers
with lots of RAM and HD (send me specs please! What does comas
want?), and additional wireless accesspoints for the basement and
the smökki.

perhaps we get an additional "case study" talk for debian day
where someone describes how some spanish debian based educational
distro rocks (which cooperates with intel).

We will need to put up transparents or signage in the cafeteria
to indicate that the food was sponsored by intel.

This also means that we will have money to cover all the travels
costs that were requested.

Please consider this carefully, since it is pretty amazing: we
will get about 150,000US$ sponsorship for debconf5. People think
we are a very valuable group of volunteers, obviously, and worth
to invest in. Please sit back for a moment and contemplate this
fact carefully and feel good and proud about it. Your
contribution really matters and makes a difference!