Re: what hardware will be available ?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 02:56:59PM -0500, Raquel Velasco and Bill Buck wrote:
> What are you guys looking for?
>
> R&B
> Genesi
> On Apr 26, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
>
> >On ?????????? 26 ???????????????? 2005 22:06, Jesus Climent wrote:
> >>Some time ago i contacted Sven Luther about the possibility of
> >>having some Pegasos boards for use in DebConf5 and he agreed it
> >>would be nice, although we never got to numbers or anything.
> >>
> >>The hardware people could contact him and define the lending terms.
> >
> >Sven is in China right now, but I CC both him and Genesi people. I
> >think this might interest them directly.

I think the pegasos machines, the even will be from july 10-17, so it will be
after FTF, and we can reuse some machines from there.

I have been thinking about the FTF event, and we would need many pegasos
there, and probably it would be nice if we try to organize some very small
plexigas boxes, like we sppoke about for dallas. Didn't Directron say they
could do something such ?

Let's speak about this in Austin more, i also have some plan about the demos,
which i believe we should start preparing as soon as i am back from china.

Friendly,

Sven Luther