Re: intel

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 23:35 +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> Intel will pick up the complete food bill. That means they
> sponsor us with about 37,000 $US or 28,495.33 EUR.

Amazing.

Speaking of food, I'm talking with people who could help us operate the
cameras for video'ing the talks (and possibly more). Can we provide food
for them?

They will probably be too loose a group to get everyone to register in
comas, and the final list of people will be confirmed quite late, but
how much slack do we have in the number of people eating during debconf?

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>