Re: breakfast planning

Hi all!

I think it's not a bad idea to have the breakfast server by ourselfs.

- We can arrange with a backery to bring every morning at 7am to HUT
dozens of croisants, dozens of cheese sandwiches, dozens of ham and
cheese sandwiches, toasts.

- Arrange with a supermarket to bring some different flavours of jam,
some butter, little boxes of different juices, jam, cheese, big bottles
of milk, cerial on boxes, coffee, and tea bags.

I suggest having 2 teams of about 4/5 persons which has the
responsability to wake up half and hour before the breakfast starts and
then wash the dishes that were used for server the breakfast. It's too
much to ask everybody to wash their cup/spoon/whatever they use? I would
do it without any problem and I would be part of one of those teams to
get breakfast organized.

If this efford makes more money available for tickets I think its
totally reasonable.

My 2 cents.
ASCIIGirl