Re: Travel coordination

Incidentally, how/where do you book such prepaid taxi from here?

On Sat, 16 Sep 2023, 10:05 am Andreas Tille, <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

for those who might not be aware there is some travel coordination
page[1].  I'd like to book a prepaid taxi "somewhen after lunch"
tomorrow.  Anybody who just wants to sit in is kindly invited.  I
was told there is a difference between a small and a big cab.  So
please let me know as soon as possible if you want to join since
I prefer to sit in a small cab if it fits all interested people.

Kind regards
     Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/TravelCoordination

--