Re: Travel coordination

I used Uber scheduled pickup function. The payment is pre-calculated and came out to about 700-800 rupees, depending on vehicle class. You can then also tip the driver via the app easily. But some people had problems associating their payment card with the app, but it will tell you that before the reservation is finalised.