Re: Travel coordination

Am Sat, Sep 16, 2023 at 11:32:23AM +0530 schrieb Mattia Rizzolo:
> Incidentally, how/where do you book such prepaid taxi from here?

I would go to the lobby and after Eriberto's explanation I go for a
small cab.  They mumbled something from SUV which I try to avoid if
possible.  I tend to do sports myself and do not understand the "Sports"
(neither "Utility") in SUV.  I'd call them rather SHV (Super Heavy
Vehicles)

(I personally do not want to use Uber for some reasons and I prefer
prepaid by some trustable authority since I had some bad experience in
some other country once.  The price here for 30km to the airport is the
same as home for 2km to the railwaystation - so as I said whoever might
join me is invited for free.)

Kind regards
     Andreas.

--