Re: Travel coordination

Hi,

some bonus content:

On Sat, 2023-09-16 at 06:34 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I was told there is a difference between a small and a big cab.

One difference is (obviously) in price:
The small cab to the airport should be 1800 IKR
while the large one costs 2800 IKR.

In terms of passengers I was surprised that it was basically
+-1 and the main difference apparently being how much luggage will fit
in the trunk (or wherever the cab driver ends up putting it)

I asked relatively early (~5days ago?)
and maybe I'm not reproducing
what the lady at the reception had said bit by bit,
but this is pretty much how I remember it.

[snip]

> [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/TravelCoordination

I'm leaving on monday very early in the morning around 3am or 4am
and I would also enjoy to have company *and*, of course,
split the cost \o/

If you don't want to put your name on the wiki you can
of course also reach out via matrix (preferred) or IRC (fine).

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19