Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender deny by debconf.org

On 28/7/23 10:37 AM, Alper Nebi Yasak wrote:
It would be nice if everyone were sent a reply acknowledging that their
passport information is received, seeing this is urgent *and* may result
in visa problems otherwise.

Personally, I tried to send them as an encrypted mail, would like to
know if things made it to your end OK.

We have acknowledged everyone who sent a mail to visa alias till now. Let me know if we missed out anyone who need a visa (we have not replied to people who said they won't be able to attend). Give us at least 24 hours to respond.