Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender deny by debconf.org

在 2023/7/28 10:19, Gunnar Wolf 写道:
xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) dijo [Fri, Jul 28, 2023 at 08:53:53AM +0800]:
Hi,

     The debconf.org mail server v.gwolf.org deny my email atzlinux@sina.com.
I use this email send to debian mail list is not problem.

IMHO, v.gwolf.org should update the SPF.

Is there one in visa team had receive my passport info in my last email?

Could you give me the other emaill address to send my passport info?
Sorry, my SPF setup has generated quite a bit of extra
noise/friction. Please be assured the mail did reach -- I am just one
of the visa alias recipients (and by far, not the most important one!)
Thanks for your detail explanations and remind.

The visa team had just reply to me, they had received my passport info, it's a good news.

Thanks visa team work!

... And I just don't currently have time for fiddling more with SPF
:-\
There are some SPF are badly block China ISP IP blocks.

The @debian.org and  @list.debian.org domain email server has right SPF setting.

Greetings,

Thanks!

--