Re: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender deny by debconf.org

xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) dijo [Fri, Jul 28, 2023 at 08:53:53AM +0800]:
> Hi,
>
>     The debconf.org mail server v.gwolf.org deny my email atzlinux@sina.com.
> I use this email send to debian mail list is not problem.
>
> IMHO, v.gwolf.org should update the SPF.
>
> Is there one in visa team had receive my passport info in my last email?
>
> Could you give me the other emaill address to send my passport info?

Sorry, my SPF setup has generated quite a bit of extra
noise/friction. Please be assured the mail did reach -- I am just one
of the visa alias recipients (and by far, not the most important one!)

... And I just don't currently have time for fiddling more with SPF
:-\

Greetings,