Re: Vaccinations

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 06:25:05PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:

> > What would be reasonable recommendations for a stress-free stay at the
> conference and conference-organised local trips?
>
> Some of those are covered in https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/Faq

Ok, I edited the wiki page with the information that I have, and the
result definitely needs editing. Too many things are listed that are
likely not relevant for the conference, and the list as it is would only
cause unneeded alarm.

I neither have the local information nor the medial expertise needed to
judge which of those can be taken out and in what conditions.

I assume some may be relevant if one wants to explore the local street
food scene, and some may be relevant if one wants to explore the
countryside (what about the day trip options?). Some may be relevant for
some parts of India but not Kerala, or for some parts of Kerala, but not
Kochi.

This is the kind of thing it pays to know early, as it may take time to
arrange the right schedule of shots with one's local health care, if
needed.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>