[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: DebConf20 registration is now open (with caveats)

Am 22.05.20 um 15:51 schrieb Giovanni Mascellani:
> I hope that Debian does not organize any non-local physical meeting this
> year, although I am sad this has to happen.

i will be happy with any decision.
i would go if the situation would continue getting improving like now
(health, legal, travel). But of course it is a risk for all: for the
organizer as for the participants that the event has to be canceled in
short term.
I don't thing it will be possible to say on 08 of June how would be the
situation end of August. I would book my flight end of July depends of
situation and availability.


Reply to: