Re: DebConf20 registration is now open (with caveats)

Hallo,

Am 22.05.20 um 14:02 schrieb Andreas Metzler:
> As I said I am lacking a broad worldwide view. But if you asked me
> whether there was any chance of having something like Debconf in
> Austria/Germany/Switzerland sometime in July or August, I would answer
> "No" with 99.9% confidence.

travelling inside Europe should be possible this summer, the boarders
are planed to be opened by 15 of June.
Of course the situation can change anytime.
In my opinion we should use all possibilities to live and be free as
much it is possible and given to us.
stay optimistic.
freedom not fear :-)

Best regards