Re: DebConf20 registration is now open (with caveats)

On 2020-05-21 22:44, Daniel Lange wrote:
> As of now (May 21st), Israel seems to be on top of the situation.

I still intend to come (haven't cancelled my bookings yet), but as far
as I can tell, travel to Israel is still suspended until further notice,
at least for Austrians such as myself.

Do we have any news from local sources on when these restrictions will
be lifted? I couldn't fine any official sources in my (brief) only search.

Airports in Austria will open in June apparently, but without an open
destination, there is no point in departing.