Re: How to organize a Mini-DebConf

Hi Norbert,

 ---- On Thu, 15 Nov 2018 22:57:09 -0200 Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote ----

 > Ahh, well that was obvious. Probably my question was wrong.
 > I know how to organize (not only Mini-) Conferences.
 > Maybe
 >     What has to be done to be able to tag a meeting/conference
 >     as Mini-DebConf (and reuse logos etc etc)?
 > is the appropriate question ;-)

I believe the main question should be the talks and/or workshop are only about Debian.

Here in Curitiba (Brazil) we have organized MiniDebConfs since 2016 and the event has more than one day (different from Debian Day) and like I said before, with talks and workshops only about Debian.
This year we had 2 days with hands-on like a MiniDebCamp too.

I know this is not mandatory, but I believe it's important to have DDs and DMs talking or join the event too.

I think a MiniDebConf is a "Debian official event" when it is scheduled on the Debian Wiki page.
https://wiki.debian.org/MiniDebConf

Best regards,

-----
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil
Membro da Comunidade Curitiba Livre
Debian Maintainer
Site: http://www.phls.com.br
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org

Apoie a campanha pela igualdade de gênero #HeForShe (#ElesPorElas)
http://www.heforshe.org/pt