How to organize a Mini-DebConf

Dear all,

during the DebConf in Taiwan I met and became friends with the founders
of FOSSASIA, and we thought about organizing a Mini-DebConf in Singapore
next year.

Since it is the first time for us, we have no idea about the necessary
procedures and what else is implied/expected/requested.

Can someone give a short explanation what we would have to do to be able
to declare it as a Mini-DebConf?

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer