Re: How to organize a Mini-DebConf

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 3:03 PM Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> during the DebConf in Taiwan I met and became friends with the founders
> of FOSSASIA, and we thought about organizing a Mini-DebConf in Singapore
> next year.
>
> Since it is the first time for us, we have no idea about the necessary
> procedures and what else is implied/expected/requested.
>
> Can someone give a short explanation what we would have to do to be able
> to declare it as a Mini-DebConf?

Sounds great! I would say do and talk about things that you know
people are interested in, either as an audience or as presenters.

Have a look at the wiki page for Debian Events for inspiration

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents

Please, add your event to the list also!

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/Asia

Best,
Per