local shop sells sim cards

I know there are some out there looking for a place in the neighborhood
to buy a sim card. It seems they are not common because they have been
infected with the we-want-to-track-you disease here, they need to copy
your passport and take a photo and generally do a bunch of paperwork. I
did find one not too far away though:

	Location: geo:24.795536,120.998314?z=21
	https://osmand.net/go?lat=24.795536&lon=120.998314&z=21

Attached is a photo of the store front. For those who have already made
the trek in search of gadgetry to the small Nova market near the bus
stop many of us arrived at, it is on the same street just a little
further on beyond Nova.

Here

	https://english.taiwanmobile.com/product/4GPrepaidCard.html

is an approximation of the available plans. This evening when I was
there, NT$1000 gets you 13G (not 8G) for six months. Personally I went
for 2.2G for sixty days (which is rechargable for up to six months).

There is not a lot of English happening in this shop, but if you know
what you want and bring your passport, I doubt there will be a big
problem.

Clayton