Re: local shop sells sim cards

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 9:33 PM, Clayton <claytonk@gmx.com> wrote:
> I know there are some out there looking for a place in the neighborhood
> to buy a sim card. It seems they are not common because they have been
> infected with the we-want-to-track-you disease here, they need to copy
> your passport and take a photo and generally do a bunch of paperwork. I
> did find one not too far away though:

It's more convenient to buy SIM card in airport.
If you arrive TPE, it's just 30 meters ahead on left side after
exiting customer check point.

And the price is NTD 700 for 15-day unlimited data, or NTD 500 for
7-day unlimited data.
Check the sample pic I random find online:
- https://nakazimachica.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/buy-taiwanmobile-simcard-in-taoyuan-airport_05.jpg

I guess the shop you went also have those plan.
Just ask for them.

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +8 Hsinchu, Formosa