Re: Cheeeeeeeeese! (and wine!)

On 18-07-26 10:12:28, Sean Whitton wrote:
    https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf18/CheeseWineBoF

Fill out what you are bringing. Join the Cheese Team.

VERY important - Did you bring some interesting cheeses? Are you
already in Taiwan? DO YOU NEED A FRIDGE? We have a fridge in the video
room (MIRC, 7th floor, room 705).

Can we make a montary donation?

I'd like that too, since I sadly forgot my C&W goodies back in Cape
Town. Unfortunately, that depends on someone being able and willing
to go out and use these monetary donations and buy interesting local
things with it, and afaik there's no one who has some spare
bandwidth to deal with it right now.

So... anyone willing to step up and put together a small team who
could go to the big carrefour mall and explore and buy some
supplimental snacks/drinks for C&W?

-Jonathan