Re: [Totally off topic] Clothes material recommendation [Re: Temperature setting for conference venue, hacklab, and on-site accommodation]

On 07/21/2018 01:26 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Recommendations from local where to buy clothes with sensible features
> for the climate in Taiwan are welcome.

They have Uniqlo in Taiwan, prices are very cheap. So if you're not
sure what to bring, just go to Uniqlo and buy some clothes there.

I still have the wind-jacket I bought in Kaohsiung two years ago for
10 USD ;).

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz