Re: Temperature setting for conference venue, hacklab, and on-site accommodation

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 09:03:29AM +0800, Andrew Lee wrote:

> > I don't think heavy coat is necessary by my experience when visiting
> > NCTU last week. There is an energy save policy after all.
> >

> Right. My experience was that there is no air-con in the most of the public
> area.
> And probably set as 27-28C in conference rooms and meeting rooms.
> Recommend to bring your sandals with lightweight clothing.
> Cotton won't work so well here as the humidity is high.
> You will probably be wet all the time with cotton.

Hmm. I think most of my shirts are 100% cotton, I have 3-5 that are
60% cotton, 40% polyester, but that's about it. Most importantly,
I think all debconf shirts are cotton.

And of course, I have a choice of shorts that is limited to jeans
(denim cotton) or cotton.

Sandals I don't have, the best I can do is mesh shoes. Seems I missed
availability for this year :/

Oh well, it will be fun.

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en