Spare Thinkpad power brick, anyone?

Hi folks,

I've been an idiot and left the power brick for my X220 at home. I
even have several spares there, but last week when setting up my home
office I briefly borrowed the one that lives in my laptop bag and
forgot to put it back. Aargh!

I know that lots of people have this kind of machine, so I'm
hoping... Does anybody have a spare one with them (or could bring with
them) that I could possibly borrow during DebCamp/DebConf? If needs be
I can probably go and find a replacement to buy this week, but it
would be a bit of a waste. If you can help, I'd be eternally
grateful...! :-)

Who needs computer imagery when you've got Brian Blessed?