Re: Temperature setting for conference venue, hacklab, and on-site accommodation

I don't think heavy coat is necessary by my experience when visiting
NCTU last week. There is an energy save policy after all.

Right. My experience was that there is no air-con in the most of the public area.
And probably set as 27-28C in conference rooms and meeting rooms.
Recommend to bring your sandals with lightweight clothing.
Cotton won't work so well here as the humidity is high.
You will probably be wet all the time with cotton.

-Andrew