Re: [Debconf-discuss] PDF reading/editing issues

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 12:47:00PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Does this mean that only people that can (or know a friend that can)
> accept the terms of use from Microsoft and Apple are allowed to visit
> Debconf?

no, many people don't need a visa to visit Canada, eg, you and me and at
least a billion other people. probably 66% of the Debian contributor
population are included in this. (our distribution on the globe is skewed…)

and then you can also use Microsoft and Apple products, without
accepting there terms of use. Been there, done that.

and then, I'm sure there is a way to make this work on linux somehow,
if only with wine as the last ressort.

--
cheers,
	Holger