Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Ad-hoc (or self-scheduled) sessions: The process
- To: Gunnar Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Ad-hoc (or self-scheduled) sessions: The process
- From: "Bradley M. Kuhn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 11:16:42 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20170803052424.GC29619@gwolf.org> (Gunnar Wolf's message of "Thu, 3 Aug 2017 00:24:24 -0500")
- References: <20170803052424.GC29619@gwolf.org>
Gunnar Wolf wrote at 22:24 (PDT) on Wednesday:
> 2.2 Only slots for the next day will be available. Self-scheduling
> can only be done at the end of dinner (19:00) of the day before.
Do you mean to say that everyone who wants to self-schedule should show up
at the whiteboard exactly at 19:00 and queue to add their sessions? A
strict reading indicates that, but...
Based on context, I think that you're saying that 19:00 is the deadline, not
the "only time". If so, then I think the announcement email left ambiguous
what the earliest time is to begin self-scheduling for a given day.
(At least slightly) sorry to be pedantic,