[Debconf-discuss] Bouldering tonight

Hi folks,

A couple of us are planning to head over to a local bouldering centre
tonight. I just thought I'd share the details if anyone's interested.

The place is Bloc Shop Hochelaga:

  https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=St%20Catherine%20St,%20Montreal#map=17/45.53634/-73.54323

  http://blocshop.com/en/

It's about a 30 minute walk from the venue, or ~10 minutes if you take
one of the local hire bikes.

We'll head over for about 19:30 and stay there for a couple of hours -
so you can turn up later on if you want to. I'm not staying at the
on-site accommodation, so I suggest just meeting there.

Assuming it's a decent place I'll probably go another time next week
too. :)

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]