Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bouldering tonight

[ Full quoting ]

On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 07:09:42PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> A couple of us are planning to head over to a local bouldering centre
> tonight. I just thought I'd share the details if anyone's interested.
>
> The place is Bloc Shop Hochelaga:
>
>   https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=St%20Catherine%20St,%20Montreal#map=17/45.53634/-73.54323
>
>   http://blocshop.com/en/
>
> It's about a 30 minute walk from the venue, or ~10 minutes if you take
> one of the local hire bikes.
>
> We'll head over for about 19:30 and stay there for a couple of hours -
> so you can turn up later on if you want to. I'm not staying at the
> on-site accommodation, so I suggest just meeting there.
>
> Assuming it's a decent place I'll probably go another time next week
> too. :)

I'm going to go tonight too. I'll probably grab a rapid dinner at the
venue and then head over by Bixi bike via my accommodation (sort of on
the way), so if anyone wants to come you can tag along that way or just
go there directly.

Cheers!

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]